Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wow-

Apparently summer time is BUSY!!

Which is a good thing....just weird. Between spending time outside, vacations, appointments in town, hanging with Alex and Jeff, I hardly have time to read my email or blog.

But I had a kick-ass time in Vegas with my girlies. (I can't even begin to describe the much needed R&R and party-time....so I guess I won't. Plus its Vegas, that shit needs to stay there)

I am almost finished with my latest puzzle which I will use for my next art project. I will take some photos when it is done.

Alex and I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PlayStation. Since she is only allowed a hour a day, we haven't gotten very far.....

Especially since we just got the new Nancy Drew computer game and we like playing that better. Nancy Drew computer games are awesome. They make us think, har har.

I haven't had as much time to read as much either. I really need to catch up. I am going to read some light fiction next. I don't have as much time to really concentrate on a book,

BUT if you have some extra time to read some marvelous and insightful pieces from marvelous and insightful people (hem, myself included)

Pick up the Brain Batter Salon II.......here is the blurb from project-organizer extraordinaire, Kat:

Hi everyone,

I am exceptionally happy to announce that the Brain Batter Salon is back with a second volume of writings and ramblings!

This time, we had ten writers from three states, tackling topics from all across the board- everything from politics, circus freaks, goats and death.

The book is available at: http://www.lulu.com/katforsythe

Guaranteed to batter and deep fry your brain, so pick up your delicious copy today!


I have lots of ramblings in the book. It was a really fun project, and a laid back way for me to practise my writing. So if you have the time and the brain, pick up a copy.

Well, I need to be off.

80 degree summer days in Colorado are calling me like wicked sirens of health and outdoor fun!

Don't give up on the Sisterfish blog....just take time to enjoy the sunshine. I will be back by July.

"insert cheesy, summertime Journey song here"

Peace

No comments: