Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why?

and how, did we let our elected officials become a group of people who are not doing what is in our best interests.....or even attempt to do what is right, ethical, and life-saving?

Please take the TIME to watch Olbermann's Special Comments for May 23:

watch it here


I cannot force Americans to become more involved and engaged - heck I can't force you to watch the video link above (although I will try and make you feel really, really guilty for being complacent *grin*)


But I have to stress how important it is to stand up and unite against this war.

Olbermann nailed it. I am proud and grateful that we still have journalists willing to speak the truth and not try to infantize reality. We can handle the truth!

But it is just as important to care about the truth, our world, and justice.

Peace.

No comments: