Monday August 6th was our 2 year wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? It has been frickin Won-der-ful. I cannot believe I lucked out and found Jeff (okay with a little help from D & K, thanks guys).
I have never experienced this level of relationship before. There is a human on this earth that I can be totally, genuinely, utterly MYSELF with. No pretense, no facade, no vanity.....just straight up Kristin Sue. I trust him with my hopes, fears, mistakes, dorkiness, and fragility. And he trusts me right back. Pretty damn amazing!
We went to the Blue Vervain as we do every year. It was really, really good. I love that tradition, heehee.
So we are a little older, wiser, freakier, and keep falling deeper and deeper for each other.
Kick-ass
This week we also spent some time with my niece Emily. Very, very fun going to Olde Tyme Photography and dressing up like 50's vixens. We also walked around Manitou, got some fudge and candy, and drank from the springs around town. We ate at Paninos and all was good with life.
Yesterday Alex started 6th grade!! Damn that girl is growing up quickly. She loves being a 6th grader and her teacher seems really cool. So she is happy (especially since she has a locker for the first time).
My daughter is a 6th grader!??!!
So we have been busy, busy, busy.
Tomorrow is D's wedding shower during the day, and going out on the town with the girls at night. Today all of us in the bridal party are going to the spa! Ahhhhh, yes.
Oh yeah, I also made pesto from the basil in my garden:
The pesto turned out yummy.
And I helped grow the basil!
Kick-ass
Hope everyone had a great week also
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment