Jeff made a kitty pumpkin for me (I am kinda spoiled that way)
Our pumpkins turned out really nice. The next night I made pumpkin burgers (like sloppy joes) that turned really well. I didn't take a picture because that would be a little odd, but I highly recommend the recipe.
Otherwise, life is good for us. Well the house is still on the market - we have had some very interested buyers but both turned out to not qualify for enough financing. Selling your house is stressful, but selling your house in a crazy, messed up real estate market is pretty horrible.
Oh well, we will enjoy the winter/holidays and see what happens in the spring. I really do love this house, so I am glad we can spend Christmas here.......I am worried that high gas prices will continue to discourage people from wanting to live in our small town (I am hoping that rising crime will scare people out here - just kidding!).
And the really great news is that my grandfather is doing much better, thanks for everyones' warm thoughts!
Alex's very cute pumpkin all lit up.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment