Saturday, July 28, 2007

The face of Nazism and the KKK



according to Bill O'Reilly, I rival the Nazis and KKK in my hate because I am a member of The Daily Kos website.

I have been reading The Daily Kos for as long as I have been blogging (5 or 6 months?). Anywhoo, imagine my surprise when a tv pundit calls me a Nazi, KKK member............or worse.

I am extremely offended and appalled. Although my friends, family, and loved ones might have different political and religious beliefs than me, we share the same morals and values. The people who know me well might call me idealistic, naive, annoying, different, etc. But they would not compare me to a Nazi. Fascism, oppression, and totalitarianism make me weep. Openly, and more frequently in my soul, when I see the death, destruction, horror and pain that happens *daily* in our world.

Sooooo, a reasonable conclusion could be made that Bill O'Reilly is lying. In fact, he is.

It would appear that Fox News and Bill O'Reilly lie a lot. Because they like $$$. And the most effective way for them to make $$$ is to scare people. To insulate people. To have their viewers sooo paranoid that they will chose to blindly watch Fox News and never question the "facts" they are being given.

That is power folks.

Well, I for one am sick of it. (And yes, being compared to Nazis and the KKK was the last straw)

It is time to call Fox News and Bill O'Reilly on their lies and misinformation campaign.

If you do not like your sister, daughter, friend, lover, or blogger being called a hate-filled individual like the Nazis and KKK

.......or perhaps you are more offended by Fox News continually making "mistakes" such as this.

Then please go here to foxattacks.com . Watch the video, decided for yourself what is important in a media outlet, and start letting advertisers know you will not be shopping with them until they stop advertising on a program that lies about global warming and the environment.......................

and oh yeah - and calls Sisterfish a Nazi.

Peace.

No comments: