But the ignorance, racism, arrogance, hypocrisy, judgemental superiority, disrespect, and creepy fundamentalism in my town...
PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew. It sucks to be me right now. And it probably sucks even more to be a family member of mine. But I don't know how to get over it. I really thought that I could ignore all the ignorance, racism, arrogance, hypocrisy, judgemental superiority, disrespect, and creepy fundamentalism around me and just focus on love, caring, and compassion.
But I can't. I get pissed off and belligerent.
So I know I have to move. Its best for me and my family. I never wanted to try and change people's minds. I just thought (naively) that me being respectful would inspire respect in others.
I am naive and idealistic. So be it. I just need to find my own community and not worry about what people think.
Until then I will just have to focus on my beautiful daughter and my amazing husband, and try not to lose my temper too much.
Wish me luck-
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment