Monday, April 30, 2007

Two Shots in the Ass

This past weekend I got the worst migraine of my *life*. It was truly, truly horrible. I am still in a bit of shock that it happened.

It got to the point where I was puking, then dry heaving, constantly with a excruciating headache. It was one of the worst physically painful episodes of my life. Jeff finally convinced me to go to the clinic here in town (another horrible experience for me and Jeff) and they gave me two shots....one in each buttocks. *sigh*

One shot was for the pain, the other was for the nausea. Jeff brought me home and I slept for almost 24 hours straight.

Sunday, I was in a terrible mood. It was like really, really intense PMS.

I felt horrible because Jeff and Alex were so supportive and wonderful during my migraine and then I was still not entirely myself the next day. I was impatient, moody, and mean.

But I am finally back to normal!

I don't know why exactly I got the horrible migraine, but now I have a prescription for harder drugs for the next time. I am nervous about how much the drugs will cost though. I hate putting prescription drugs in my body and I really hate paying bookoo $$$ for them.

So here is a GIANT shout-out to my husband. He saw the worst in me, held my hand as I got two big ass shots in my big ass, and never faltered in his love and devotion to me. I am so fricken lucky!!! Alex was also so wonderful, and she really had to deal with the brunt of my mood the next day. She is awesome and awe-inspiring.

So now I am back to normal (ha).

I will get back to my ranting and raving soon, with hopefully a splash more humor and chillness.

Migraines suck and are really painful.......and can lead to big 'ol bruises on your butt.

Peace.

No comments: