Monday, March 5, 2007

Let the Sun Shine In

I woke up this morning to beautiful 65 degree weather. This is a major deal because this winter has been depressing for me. Too much snow, too much mud, too much being cooped up indoors. So I was really happy today to see the sun. I hope this is the start of a long, warm walk to Spring.

Spicy enjoying the sun:


cows cavorting across the street:



Al & I walked to the Hardware Store to visit and bought some stuff at the grocery store. We came back home and I baked some B Muffins:




While I was baking, I was listening to my ipod and "Feather Pluckn" by The Presidents of the United States of America came on. I love their self titled album. It is in my top five albums EVER! That made me really, really happy.


I am also happy because Jeff bought me a kick-ass purse yesterday:





Also I want to share the new channel on Youtube for politicians:

This is an excellent way to view (and subscribe) to different politicians' videos/speeches. We live in a time where technology can grant us instant access to candidates' platforms & speeches. It is so cool! And not only that, it helps us be informed without having to travel far.

The more people who choose to be informed about our government the better off we all will be!

Silence & apathy is not patriotic. It is dangerous.


Peace.

No comments: