Thursday, March 8, 2007

OOOOOOOOHHHH NNNNNOOOOOOO

I just wrote a really looong blog entry and succeeded in erasing it. I am very, very sad. And very, very stupid.

I don't have the energy to type it up again *sigh*. So I am going to do a quick recap of my non-existent blog entry.

Car salesmen suck.

Arcade Fire's new album is good, sounds like Bruce Springsteen. Jeff doesn't like them very much.

I am excited about the Kaiser Chiefs new album.

Watch Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers and Waging a Living DVDs. Do it now. Rent, borrow or buy them. I know I sound preachy and annoying, but shit - this information is important! People are suffering and dying. Rich corporations are making money (actually our tax dollars) without any regard for the sanctity of life and liberty.

I have learned my lesson.....I will always save my blog drafts.

I am now going to run crazily onto the Colorado eastern plains and bang my head against a cow.


Peace.

No comments: