Friday, March 2, 2007

Nyquil - Friend or Foe?

Blah, I have been fighting a sore throat/cold for the past two days and it sucks. I have been taking (one) nyquil at night, hoping it will help. The results are a persistent desire to sleep the day away and a totally swollen face.....luverly. I have also been taking garlic. (I won't mention the digestive consequences of that choice).

I am hoping that it is working because I don't feel totally strung out yet, only achy and whiny.
My poor, poor husband has to put up with my insufferable misery and complaints. How did I wind up with such a great guy? Don't know....but I am one lucky sisterfish!


I made a cake for his birthday. Alex helped decorate it - but I have to take credit for the messed up, wobbly lettering - ha!

Happy Birthday Jeff - I love you!
Peace.

No comments: